MISSLO Pack 2 Folding Breathable Jumbo Storage Bag for Comforters, Blanket, Clothes Closet Organizer (Beige).
Wanna to keep your bedding organized in a bag with breathable material?
Needs a clothes storage to your closets or create extra storage space under the bed ?
Check this Misslo jumbo storage bag for clothes comforters blankets organizer!
Storage Organizer Bags Material:
Eco friendly thick non woven fabric, Durable, resist the wears and the tears.Keeps your stuff neat and tidy.
2 Multi-Size Bedding storage bag.
-The Large bag (28″l * 20 1/2″W * 15 3/4″H ) for store 1 blankets and huge comforter in 1 bag
– The Medium bag (24 1/2″L * 18″ * 12 1/2″) for pack your sheets, pillows, towels, wash cloths etc.
-Clear window in the front for Easy to see what is inside
-2 Metal Zippers opens from both directions of the storage, Protect your stuff free of dust and anything else.
-a cloth easy-carry handle on each side of the organizer makes the bag slide easily from closet or under the bed.
Ideal for clothing, sweaters, coats, jackets, shoes, toys, comforters, blankets, pillow case, extra sheet sets and linens as saree bags.
Collapse flat ,Use in in your bedroom, closet, travelling, college dorm-room etc. anywhere.
- by entering your model number.
- 2 Pack FABRIC STORAGE ORGANIZER BAGS , one large (28″ * 20 1/2″ * 15 3/4″ )+ one medium (24 1/2″ * 18″ * 12 1/2″) protect seasonal clothing and household items well.
- Big enough to fit king-sized down comforter, Each bag hold several blankets, plus a bedspread, sheet etc
- Large transparent window of Clothes & Blanket organizer which is see through and find the inside items quickly. Soft breathable material as saree bags that helps keep your clothes dry and undamaged, dustproof
- Zipper closure, easy to open, collapsible storage bags with two carry handles for Easily moves to closet shelves or under bed while traveling or moving.
- Storage bag Ideal for clothes, comforters, beddings, pillows, blankets ,linens, baby clothes and other bulky items in home bedroom or college dorm